HOLY LITERS OF LIQUID LUPULIN, BATMAN!
HOPTOBERFEST is HERE!
Beginning October 3rd, we’ll feature 24 rotating Washington State IPAs on tap as we enjoy nearly a month of bitter revelry!
Hoptoberfest is also the time of year that we elect our house IPA for the next year (2015). Here’s how it works:
* Come to BPP and order a liter of IPA (OK, a pint is acceptable, too)
* Get a ballot (one vote per person per day)
* Repeat as necessary
* From Oct. 3-13, you can nominate any Washington-brewed IPA, even if it’s not currently on tap (no “Imperials”)
* From Oct 14–24, we will provide a primary ballot with the top eight nominees
* From Oct 25–Nov 4, we will provide a general election ballot with the top three from the primary
And the results are in! The HOPtoberfest Elite Eight are:
Bale Breaker Top Cutter IPA
Georgetown Lucille IPA
Hale’s Supergoose IPA
Harmon Point Defiance IPA
Island Hoppin’ Elwha Rock IPA
Reuben’s Crikey IPA
Schooner Exact 3-Grid IPA
Two Beers Evo IPA
All eight will be on tap through the 24th, then we narrow it down to the Top 3!
THURS, OCT 23, ALL DAY
SNIPES MOUNTAIN FRESH HOP COLLABORATION TOUR!
Five fresh hop collaboration brews
plus two more from Snipes’ assistant brewers!
Fresh Hop Saison with Citra hops (Black Raven)
The Nooch ESB with Centennial hops (Foggy Noggin)
Tree Stand Dark Saison with Citra hops (Wild Earth)
That New Hip Hop American Wheat with Equinox hops (Hi-Fi)
Helles Sticke Hoppelbock with Simcoe hops (Epic Ales)
Paquero Double IPA with Mosaic hops
New Deputy Session IPA with experimental hops
THURS, OCT 30, 7PM
VICTORY BREWING HALLOWEEN SHINDIG!
A special selection of brew to match your costume!
TUE, NOV 4
AN EVENING WITH THE MONKS!
Taste a variety of brews from six different Trappist breweries
and learn about Beercycling in Belgium!
THU-FRI, NOV. 6-7, 6:00 pm – Midnight:
NINTH ANNUAL IPA CASK-O-RAMA!!!
ENJOY 24 WASHINGTON BREWED IPAs SERVED FROM CASKS ON THE BARTOP!
THURS, NOV 13, 6-9PM
IRON BREWER PRO